Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Echinoblog on the Road! Where Am I Now?

So, the Echinoblog remains on holiday and research travel! Where am I reporting from now???

Some hints!

A velvet Elvis...
A Tyranosaurus rex skull!
Many, many rows and shelves of specimens...

A place to get roast duck, crispy skin pork and other tasty meats...
such as these Doong (chinese "rice tamales")
But here's some exterior shots that will give you some more clues...

A really neat tiled staircase...

And finally, this city's distinctive precipitation....
and distinctive landmark in the background!!
I hope that everyone had a GREAT New Year! And a Happy 2011!

3 comments:

Mark Wilden said...

LOL! I was sitting behind you at one of the talks and I was thinking, man, that guy looks a lot like the Echinoblog dude - nahhhhh, it couldn't be. :)

ChrisM said...

Try Thursday at 1:30 at the Academy...You'll know for sure..because I'll be giving a talk!

Mark Wilden said...

Thursday - a week from today? Awesome! I can't wait to see if your speaking style matches your HTML.