Saturday, June 7, 2008

Starfish on the Brain...and being consumed by your work..

Portrait of echinoderm biologist in the Smithsonian NMNH Gallery (ID available upon request). Readers, this was done by professionals. Do NOT attempt this on your own!

(Starro the Conqueror from Justice League 190 by Brian Bolland fom the Grand Comic Book Database)

That's right..they are SLAVES to those starfish!! Resistance is futile.

(Starro the Conqueror from Justice League Europe 26 by Bart Sears fom the Grand Comic Book Database)

7 comments:

cae said...

I've seen how those little bastards move and grab - you wouldn't catch me putting one on my face!

ChrisM said...

Its perfectly fine. I've got one on me right now....Let me share another one with you...

Kevin Zelnio said...

LOL, that is hilarious

*scours Comic database for more invertebrate covers*

Anonymous said...

Which family of starfish has lasers, again?

Kevin Zelnio said...

Annihilaster

Remember i coined it first!

Anonymous said...

God help you when you try to put that specimen in a jar.

Anonymous said...

I'm awfully fond of this photo (yes, it's me), but I love the comic ones!